Friday, 31 January 2014

What...? AGAIN-?!: Expectation vs. Reality




^ EXPECTATION: beige 
v REALITY: grey





SECOND (Boohoo Outlet)


^ EXPECTATION: baby pink
v REALITY: neon pink




- s i g h -



Why does this happen to maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ????!!!!

Maybe I'm too picky. That's always a possibility. Despite my disappointment, I tried it on with my pale pink jeans to see if I could 'style it out'. I asked my Mum for a second opinion (my sister wasn't around) and even she agreed that it was a failed attempt.



Still waiting on my refund from Boohoo.




Queenofpink JR xx
(maybe I should start putting JR's picture after every post... =/ )

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear the clothes you ordered didn't look how you thought they would. I hate when that happens.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ray! Pshhh yeah, it's frustrating to say the least. But hey, plenty of other peplum tops out there! Thanks for commenting c:

      Delete