Monday 2 June 2014

Jumpsuits and Playsuits


I finally unsubscribe from all of the style emails I kept getting... Topshop, River Island, New Look, unidays - I don't even know who I ended up with so many. Usually because I just bought one thing online that I couldn't get in the store. As a general rule, my style doesn't align with whatever's trending.




Topshop LIMITED EDITION ANGEL SLEEVE JUMPSUIT [ Here ]
This only looks nice on. I love the elegance and the simplicity of it. It is a little shapeless, especially the upper half, but that's kinda of why it's appealing.



Topshop LACE INSERT HALTER NECK JUMPSUIT BY RARE [ Here ]
The lace insert makes this really special. Otherwise, it's a little boring.



The colour and design of this is gorgeous. And yet, I don't think I would wear it.



PLAYSUIT


Topshop MESH SATIN PLAYSUIT [ Here ]
I've always loved satin. Lovely colour, and quite cute. I wish the shorts has pleats or something though.



Topshop LACE PLAYSUIT BY LOVE [ Here ]
This is really gorgeous. I love the shade. Perfect for summer. Plus, I love lace, as I said before!




Topshop ZIP PLAYSUIT BY WAL G [ Here ]
Classy, elegant, cute. That's what I think when I see this, even though it's strange to say that a playsuit can be those three things at once!



Pinkster xx